Social Media Manager
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment: Full Time
Direct Supervisor: President
Team Members: Creative Director & Content Producer
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the oversight of all Stockworth and its sister company's, Stockworth Studios, affiliate social media accounts. This role will integrate with the Creative Director, Content producer(s), and include all areas of content creation and campaign development & execution.
Applicants must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-centric, and challenging environment.
This position is NOT for outsourced media vendors, marketing agencies, and freelance social media managers. Applicants must be comfortable with working full time on in-house projects.
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ years in brand management and/or social media management & growth
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
- Competence and understanding of competitor analysis and market positioning
- Proficiency within Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn platforms
- Administrator experience with Facebook/Instagram and YouTube/Google Ad Account Management
- Structure and deployment of direct targeting and re-targeting campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Preferred but not required: Website template usage and management principals.
- Preferred but not required: Proficiency within common design and creative software.