Job Title: Cinematographer
Employment: Full Time
Compensation: Salary + Bonus - Commensurate with Skill and Experience
Direct Supervisor: President
Team Members: Producer(s), Senior Editor, and Creative Director
Applicants will be responsible for shooting footage assigned by Stockworth and third-party cinema clients/vendors.
Final products will range from real estate & individual property videos to documentary-style interviews to fast-paced promotional material.
Applicants must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-centric, and challenging environment.
This position is NOT designed for outsourced media vendors, marketing agencies, and freelance videographers. Applicants must be comfortable with working full time on in-house projects.
All extra equipment, software, etc. you will need to work will be provided. Our facility operates on a Sony cinema camera line and is solely a Mac-based environment. All applicants should be familiar with Mac OS-based applications and general OS usage.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Employment background verification
- Cinema camera operation
- Understanding of Sony cinema camera usage, menu systems & function.
- Video example or sizzle reel outlining shooting proficiencies and/or professional work product - showcasing stabilization skills, coloring, and lighting expertise.
- Understanding of LOG footage and approach to shooting for the purposes of shot matching/grading in post production.
- Preferred but Not Required: DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premier Pro Proficient
- Preferred but Not Required: Familiarity with video switching and broadcast filming.
- Preferred but Not Required: Proficient knowledge of audio balancing and mixing.
- Preferred but Not Required: Understanding of the use of transcoding (optimized and proxy media).