Job Title: Video Editor
Employment: Full Time
Compensation: Salary + Bonus - Commensurate with Skill and Experience
Direct Supervisor: President
Team Members: Director of Photography and Creative Director
Applicants will be responsible for the editing of footage shot by Stockworth and Platform Creator's Director of Photography and third-party cinema vendors.
Final products will range from real estate & individual property videos to documentary-style interviews to fast paced promotional material.
Applicants must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-centric, and challenging environment.
This position is NOT designed for outsourced media vendors, marketing agencies, and freelance editors. Applicants must be comfortable with working full time on in-house projects.
All equipment, software, etc. you will need to work will be provided. Our facility operates within a solely Mac based environment and all applicants should be familiar with Mac OS based applications and general OS usage.
- 3+ years professional experience
- Employment background verification
- DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premier Pro Proficient
- Understanding of the use of transcoding (optimized and proxy media).
- Sound knowledge and understanding of color and lighting scopes and associated exposure, color correction, and grading.
- Understanding of manual grading, usage of LOG footage, and shot matching/grading
- Proficient knowledge of audio balancing and mixing.
- Video example or sizzle reel outlining editing proficiencies and/or professional work product.
- Preferred but Not Required: Understanding of Sony cinema camera usage, menu systems & function.
- Preferred but Not Required: Light video shooting skills.
- Preferred but Not Required: Familiarity with video switching and broadcast filming.